The Armenian blogger, wanted by Azerbaijan, reached Yerevan
The well-known Belarusian blogger of Armenian origin Vlad Maga (Vladislav Movsesov), who shot a scandalous video about his trip to Azerbaijan, is in Armenia.
Tigran Kocharyan, an expert on information security issues, posted a joint photo with the video blogger from Yerevan on his Facebook page.
"He is in his historical homeland, in the circle of amazing friends", - Kocharian wrote in the photo description.
Earlier, the Belarusian blogger posted a video message on YouTube, where he told that Azerbaijan had declared him on an international wanted list, so he had to leave Belarus.
- Visiting Lecturer from England Sheds Light on Armenian Origins of English Travel Writer H. F. B. Lynch NEW 45 MINUTES AGO
- We need to make economic ties in accordance with high level of political relations Pashinyan to Lebanese President
- During the events involved in the celebration of Yerevan’s 2800th anniversary a number of streets will be closed
- Canadian firm to launch production of food additives in Armenia
- Pashinyan arrives in Lebanese presidential palace to meet with President Michel Aoun
- 523 individuals nommed for 2019 Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity
- Commemoration of the King St. Theodos and Children of Ephesus
- Armenia’s acting PM arrives in Beirut, Lebanon
- Turkey questions employees of Saudi consulate on Khashoggi
- Anti-money-laundering body gives Iran until February to complete reforms
- First hiking map for Armenia’s Dilijan National Park in the works
- Bolton heading to Moscow to continue discussions that began at Helsinki summit
- Business sin Armenia should be separated from politics
- TCA Exhibits Simon Samsonian Paintings in NJ: A Master of Rich Colors, Cityscapes, Portraits, Landscapes and Bold Lines
- Kamo Areyan relieved from post of First Deputy Mayor of Yerevan
- We have good news from the Venice Commission: Daniel Ioannisyan
- Recipe Corner: Roasted Fall Vegetables
- RA Parliament Deputy Speaker addresses open letter to acting prime minister
- Free-style wrestling team of Armenia goes to Hungary
- With few buyers, Iranian oil armada heads to China ahead of U.S. sanctions
- Armenian national gymnastics team to take part in Doha World Championship
- Russia and Turkey give more time for Idlib deal in Syria: U.N.
- Noted Artsakh filmmaker Don Askarian dies at 69
- Kremlin comments on Putin-Trump 'special relations'
- Dashdondog Bayarsaikhan: ‘Armenian Sources Are Very Important for Mongol Studies’