Armen Sargsyan's visit to ADL central office
Today, on February 11, Armen Sargsyan, the presidential candidate, nominated by the Republican Party of Armenia (RPA), met with ADL central office members, as well as with ADL Supreme Council Chairman Vardan Naziryan.
Head of the ADL Central Board Hakob Avetikyan, presenting Armen Sargsyan, noted that nominating the latter’s candidacy for the most important position for the state is of great significance for the party, since it is well-acquainted with Armen Sargsyan's activities both in Armenia and in the Diaspora and expects new political culture formation and new realities of development in Armenia.
Armen Sargsyan mentioned that firstly he wanted to know about the party's expectations and approaches on his nomination, as well as on the Armenian and Pan-Armenian issues and then present his vision. "I have come to hear you," he said, recalling his visits to the “Azg” editorial in the early years of independence when his mind was busy with the idea of creating Armenian fonts for computer programs.
ADL representatives represented their approaches to the pan-Armenian issues, spoke about the rule of law in Armenia, the change of the internal environment, the new relationship with the Diaspora, the effective use of the Diaspora's network structures for the productive solution of the pan-Armenian issues. The promotion of science and education development, the issue of mass media independence, as well as the necessity of creating a new political culture were particularly raised.
Armen Sargsyan also presented his approaches and vision on the raised issues.
- Recipe Corner: Red Cabbage and Carrot Salad with Cranberries
- An Afternoon of History and Collaboration: Armenian MIrror-Spectator
- Archbishop Aykazian as Part of Delegation Meets With Cuban Leaders, Iranian Foreign Minister
- Kocharyan willing to support the active formation of balance in the political system
- Pope Francis may pay visit to North Korea next spring
- International Contemporary Art Exhibition in Yerevan
- French company eyes building resort in Armenia
- Russian border guards apprehend trespasser on Armenian-Turkish border
- Armenian side prevents Azerbaijan’s attempts to include wording on Metsamor’s suspension in Nuclear Security resolution
- Cher flaunts age-defying physique ahead of Australian tour
- Minor earthquake detected in Armenia’s south
- Trump: Climate change scientists have agenda
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan to attend Eastern Partnership Foreign Ministers meeting in Luxembourg
- Feast of the Holy Translators
- Russia-Belarus cooperation as a union state
- I have special attitude towards Artsakh and Stepanakert:Hayk Marutyan
- Henceforth monitoring of human rights to be held in Artsakh
- My Handmade Armenia festival
- On October 13-18 no precipitation is predicted.
- Bridge of Health Guyn Gala Helps Give Children Battling Cancer a Fighting Chance
- Dr. Ümit Kurt to speak on “Proactive Local Perpetrators: Mehmet Yasin (Sani Kutlug) and Ali Cenani” at Fresno State
- Azerbaijani ceasefire violation incidents decrease, says Artsakh
- Trudeau and Sarkissian discuss developing ties, expanding cooperation
- Recipe Corner: Cream of Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Brigitte Macron: this is an extra ordinal welcome which we will remember for a long time