The important role of youth in ADL: ADL youth first meeting in Yerevan (Photos)
Today, on September 17, Yerevan hosted the first Youth Forum of the ADL, attended by members of the Armenian Democratic Liberal Party, as well as members of the Armenian and Diaspora communities, the members of the Central Committee and Supreme Council of the ADL, as well as the governing bodies of the Tekeyan Cultural Association.
The purpose of the Youth Congress was to present to parties and guests the activities that younger members have gone through in the past months, as well as present future programs and programs to encourage young people to find common solutions, as well as to raise issues among young people in marzes and communities , propose appropriate solutions and recording methods for their implementation.
Representative of the Supreme Council of ADL Hakob Avetikian, member of the Supreme Council of the Republic of ArmeniaVazgen Naziryan, Chairman of the Central Board of the Tekeyan Cultural Association of America and Canada Yervand Azatyan made speeches during the opening ceremony.
In their speeches, they highlighted the role of youth in the party activities, highly appreciated their fun and enthusiastic activities in their regional clubs, remaining true to the party's reform and principles.
The representatives of ADL youth clubs of Armavir, Lori, Vardenis, Yeghvard, Gyumri, Sisian presented their reports and presented their activities. Representatives of Armenian companies, particularly Los Angeles, Jordan and Argentina, presented their speeches as well and briefly presented the party activities in their communities.
At the end of the event 100 young people filled IN the ranks of the ADL, legally giving their oath.
- Free Wi-Fi in all Dubai taxis soon
- Bloomberg: Trump, Putin may meet in November
- A crime that nobody is immune to: it’s high time to think
- Saudi Arabia arrests 18 Saudis, saying Khashoggi was killed in fight at consulate
- Visiting Lecturer from England Sheds Light on Armenian Origins of English Travel Writer H. F. B. Lynch
- We need to make economic ties in accordance with high level of political relations Pashinyan to Lebanese President
- During the events involved in the celebration of Yerevan’s 2800th anniversary a number of streets will be closed
- Canadian firm to launch production of food additives in Armenia
- Pashinyan arrives in Lebanese presidential palace to meet with President Michel Aoun
- Schedule of “Yerevan 2800” jubilee events
- 523 individuals nommed for 2019 Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity
- Commemoration of the King St. Theodos and Children of Ephesus
- Armenia’s acting PM arrives in Beirut, Lebanon
- Turkey questions employees of Saudi consulate on Khashoggi
- Anti-money-laundering body gives Iran until February to complete reforms
- First hiking map for Armenia’s Dilijan National Park in the works
- Bolton heading to Moscow to continue discussions that began at Helsinki summit
- We should not devalue the freedom we acquired together: Pashinyan:
- Ministry of Diaspora to sign a Memorandum of understanding
- Business sin Armenia should be separated from politics
- TCA Exhibits Simon Samsonian Paintings in NJ: A Master of Rich Colors, Cityscapes, Portraits, Landscapes and Bold Lines
- Following the elections, current authorities will appear in a very serious situation concerning the Karabakh settlement issue
- Kamo Areyan relieved from post of First Deputy Mayor of Yerevan
- We have good news from the Venice Commission: Daniel Ioannisyan
- Recipe Corner: Roasted Fall Vegetables