Armenia ruling party ready to discuss any matter with all sides, without preconditions
The ruling Republican Party of Armenia’s (RPA) parliamentary faction held a meeting on Wednesday.
The faction informed that ex-President and RPA Chairman Serzh Sargsyan was in attendance to the first part of this meeting. He presented in more detail about why he resigned from his post of Prime Minister on Monday, spoke about the formats for working in the National Assembly, and urged to give priority to internal stability in Armenia and the country’s security.
In the second part of this meeting, the RPA faction members and Acting Prime Minister—and RPA Vice Chairman—Karen Karapetyan discussed the current political situation in Armenia and respective possible developments.
An arrangement was reached to declare that the Republican Faction stands ready to discuss any matter with all sides, and without preconditions.
Also, an arrangement was reached to begin discussing, within the RPA governing bodies, the matter of a change of party leader.
- Armenia Enters Uncharted Course of Democracy
- Short and light rain is possible in Yerevan
- Acting defense minister Tonoyan, Rudy Giuliani exchange views on a number of regional and international issues
- NSS has not taken any action against Movsisyan's brothers: Samson Galstyan
- Recipe Corner: Rice, Shrimp and Spinach Salad
- Hayk Marutyan Sworn in as New Yerevan Mayor
- Republicans oppose government’s Electoral Code amendment bill
- Brent oil rises back above $80 as Iran sanctions loom
- Damascus describes US-led coalition’s actions in Raqqa as genocide — SANA
- Armen Sarkissian on three-day Switzerland trip for Crans Montana Forum
- TCA Exhibits Simon Samsonian Paintings in NJ: A Master of Rich Colors, Cityscapes, Portraits, Landscapes and Bold Lines
- Trudeau, Macron Headline Francophonie Summit in Armenia: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- Extraordinary session kicks off in Parliament
- Eurasian Week International Forum kicks off in Yerevan, Armenia
- Executive Body of the Republican Party of Armenia held a session on the draft Electoral Code
- RA Parliament Deputy Speaker to participate in CSTO PA Council and Plenary sessions
- Putin’s meeting with US national security adviser still being prepared - Kremlin spokesman
- Local polls: Ejmiatsin elects first ever woman mayor in history of Armenia
- Karabakh President attends pomegranate festival in town of Martouni
- Mayor Hayk Marutyan is present at opening of the monument dedicated to Yerevan’s 2800th anniversary
- Yerevan Mayor Hayk Marutyan’s congratulation on the 2800th anniversary of Erebuni-Yerevan foundation
- Aghalarovs spent millions of dollars for Trump's presidency for the latter to act in favor of Azerbaijan
- Free Wi-Fi in all Dubai taxis soon
- Bloomberg: Trump, Putin may meet in November
- A crime that nobody is immune to: it’s high time to think