Hasmik Papyan's solo concert took place in Shuhsi, Artsakh
As ArtsakhPress correspondent informed, at the concert, the opera singer performed both foreign and Armenian composer Komitas' works.
Artsakh minister of culture, youth affairs and tourism, Lernik Hovhannisyan, thanked the opera singer for her performances. The minister expressed confidence that her concerts will become even more traditional in Artsakh.
In her speech, Hasmik Papyan, said that this is the second time she performs for the Artsakh audience. ''As regards meetings held during my visit, I should say that the meeting with soldiers was very exciting. I also appreciate the meeting with pupils of Togh village's art school. I am fascinated by how they create masterpieces with their small hands in an almost forgotten place,’' the singer said.
During her visit, Hasmik Papyan also met with head of the Artsakh Diocese, Archbishop Pargev Martirosyan, and discussed with him the issue of reviving Artsakh churches with the help of music.
Present at the concert were head of the Artsakh Diocese, Archbishop Pargev Martirosyan, NA Vice President, Vahram Balayan, other officials and lovers of art.
- Recipe Corner: Roasted Fall Vegetables
- With few buyers, Iranian oil armada heads to China ahead of U.S. sanctions
- Russia and Turkey give more time for Idlib deal in Syria: U.N.
- Noted Artsakh filmmaker Don Askarian dies at 69
- Kremlin comments on Putin-Trump 'special relations'
- Dashdondog Bayarsaikhan: ‘Armenian Sources Are Very Important for Mongol Studies’
- “Yerevan: From the Bronze Age to the Capital of Pink Tuff” exhibition to open at History Museum
- Armenia improves position in Armenia improves position in Global Competitiveness Index by 2 points
- Nikol Pashinyan to refer to all state issues in Kapan
- Republicans convene executive body session to discuss early elections
- President Sarkissian sends condolence letter on Ara Guler’s demise
- Who will lead the CSTO after Yuri Khachaturov?
- An Afternoon of History and Collaboration: Armenian MIrror-Spectator
- S. Korean president set for meeting with Pope Francis
- Arpine Hovhannisyan Receives Delegation Headed by EEAS Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia Thomas Mayr-Harting
- President Armen Sarkissian receives PwC company representatives Save Share
- Recipe Corner: Almond Butter Cookies
- President Bako Sahakyan attended in the solemn event marking the centennial of the Msmna battle
- Rome film fest kicks off
- ADL position on upcoming snap parliamentary elections
- China successfully tests world's largest unmanned transport drone
- Cabinet approves ratification of Armenia-Japan investment liberalization deal
- Pashinyan offers condolences to families of Crimea college attack
- Pashinyan extends condolences over death of Istanbul-Armenian photographer Ara Guler
- Washington Post publishes 'last piece' by missing Saudi journalist Khashoggi