Armenia to hold talks with Iran on increasing gas supplies
Director of the Iranian National Gas Company (NIGC) Behzad Babazadeh announced the visit of the Armenian delegation to Iran, during which the price and volumes of Iranian gas imported to Armenia will be discussed.
"The Armenian party asked to increase the volume of gas supplies from 1 to 1.6 million cubic meters. Next week, the Armenian delegation will visit Iran, with who the terms of the agreement will be discussed", - Babazadeh said.
The representative of the Iranian gas company added that if the Armenian side increases the amount of electricity supplied to Iran, in exchange for which blue fuel is supplied to Armenia, Iran has the technical capabilities to increase the volume of gas supplied to Armenia.
- 5 Day Weather Forecast NEW 39 MINUTES AGO
- Recipe Corner: Broccoli Salad with Walnuts, Grapes and Feta
- Armenians of Tbilisi protest for protection of city’s Armenian heritage
- French company to open new ski resort in Armenia
- Iran says Trump cannot bring oil prices down by 'bullying'
- Fourteen Iranian security forces kidnapped on border with Pakistan
- Assad says he plans to visit Crimea in April 2019
- Wiretappers of security chiefs’ phone conversation identified
- Any counterrevolution or sabotage threats to be ruled out, intelligence chief says
- New governors appointed in Syunik, Aragatsotn and Armavir
- FM Mnatsakanyan presents Armenia's new government’s priorities at Eastern Partnership ministerial meeting
- Russian border guards arrest Turkish citizen for illegally crossing Armenia-Turkey border
- October 16 is the Armenian Press Day
- RA government session has kicked off
- Gegham Gevorgyan appointed minister of agriculture
- Tigran Khachatryan is appointed Armenia Minister of Economic Development and Investments
- Azerbaijan blacklists Russian women visiting Nagorno Karabakh for Women for Peace forum
- Stepanakert Wiki Club celebrates its 3rd anniversary
- CSTO PA meeting moved from Yerevan to Moscow amid PM’s possible resignation
- Yerevan and Adjara trade and industrial chambers signed a memorandum
- Charles Aznavour on the cover page of Charlie Hebdo
- Next James Bond Could Be GoT Star Richard Madden
- Armenia confirms participation in Eurovision 2019
- Arto Tuncboyaciyan at the Hayastan All-Armenian Fund’s headquarters in Yerevan
- President Sarkissian Honored with East-West Institute’s Global Statesman Award