A Canadian company searching for oil and gas in Kapan
"Agape" is going to conduct geological exploration of oil and gas in the administrative district of Kapan, Syunik province, and has submitted an application for preliminary environmental impact assessment to the city authorities.
Armenian government distributed oil and gas in Armenia to 6 dependent territories, 6th is Syunik. "Agape" has discovered prospective areas in this area.
According to the company, so far the only matter is about geological work, drilling is not envisaged at this stage. If relevant resources are approved, there will be further stages, with mandatory public hearings.
The founder of "Agape" is a Canadian organization.
- Aghalarovs spent millions of dollars for Trump's presidency for the latter to act in favor of Azerbaijan
- Free Wi-Fi in all Dubai taxis soon
- Bloomberg: Trump, Putin may meet in November
- A crime that nobody is immune to: it’s high time to think
- Saudi Arabia arrests 18 Saudis, saying Khashoggi was killed in fight at consulate
- Visiting Lecturer from England Sheds Light on Armenian Origins of English Travel Writer H. F. B. Lynch
- We need to make economic ties in accordance with high level of political relations Pashinyan to Lebanese President
- During the events involved in the celebration of Yerevan’s 2800th anniversary a number of streets will be closed
- Canadian firm to launch production of food additives in Armenia
- Pashinyan arrives in Lebanese presidential palace to meet with President Michel Aoun
- Schedule of “Yerevan 2800” jubilee events
- 523 individuals nommed for 2019 Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity
- Commemoration of the King St. Theodos and Children of Ephesus
- Armenia’s acting PM arrives in Beirut, Lebanon
- Turkey questions employees of Saudi consulate on Khashoggi
- Anti-money-laundering body gives Iran until February to complete reforms
- First hiking map for Armenia’s Dilijan National Park in the works
- Bolton heading to Moscow to continue discussions that began at Helsinki summit
- Gyumri today
- We should not devalue the freedom we acquired together: Pashinyan:
- Ministry of Diaspora to sign a Memorandum of understanding
- Business sin Armenia should be separated from politics
- TCA Exhibits Simon Samsonian Paintings in NJ: A Master of Rich Colors, Cityscapes, Portraits, Landscapes and Bold Lines
- Following the elections, current authorities will appear in a very serious situation concerning the Karabakh settlement issue
- Kamo Areyan relieved from post of First Deputy Mayor of Yerevan