During last week the Azerbaijani side violated ceasefire more than 150 times
During the period from May 6 to 12 the situation in the Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact has been relatively stable, Artsakh’s defense ministry told Armenpress.
During the past week the Azerbaijani forces violated the ceasefire regime in the line of contact nearly 150 times by firing more than 1500 shots at the Armenian positions.
In addition, limited movements of the adversary were observed during the week, but the Artsakh Defense Army units carefully followed them and kept them under control.
The Defense Army units control the situation in the frontline and continue vigilantly conducting the combat service.
- International Contemporary Art Exhibition in Yerevan NEW 36 MINUTES AGO
- French company eyes building resort in Armenia
- Russian border guards apprehend trespasser on Armenian-Turkish border
- Armenian side prevents Azerbaijan’s attempts to include wording on Metsamor’s suspension in Nuclear Security resolution
- Cher flaunts age-defying physique ahead of Australian tour
- Minor earthquake detected in Armenia’s south
- Trump: Climate change scientists have agenda
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan to attend Eastern Partnership Foreign Ministers meeting in Luxembourg
- Feast of the Holy Translators
- Russia-Belarus cooperation as a union state
- I have special attitude towards Artsakh and Stepanakert:Hayk Marutyan
- Henceforth monitoring of human rights to be held in Artsakh
- My Handmade Armenia festival
- On October 13-18 no precipitation is predicted.
- Bridge of Health Guyn Gala Helps Give Children Battling Cancer a Fighting Chance
- Dr. Ümit Kurt to speak on “Proactive Local Perpetrators: Mehmet Yasin (Sani Kutlug) and Ali Cenani” at Fresno State
- Azerbaijani ceasefire violation incidents decrease, says Artsakh
- Trudeau and Sarkissian discuss developing ties, expanding cooperation
- Recipe Corner: Cream of Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Brigitte Macron: this is an extra ordinal welcome which we will remember for a long time
- Feast of the Holy Translators - Sts. Mesrob, Yeghishe, Moses of Khoronk, philosopher Davit Anhaght, Gregory of Narek and Nerses the Gracious (Nerses of Kla)
- Yerevan mayor inauguration is underway
- Joint news conference of Justin Trudeau and Nikol Pashinyan has kicked off
- ‘Our thoughts are with Armenian Genocide victims and we solemnly swear to never allow history to be repeated’ – Trudeau
- Bolton to visit Armenia