President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian visited the Dadivank monastery
President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian visited the Dadivank monastery today on the sidelines of his first visit to Artsakh.
The President toured the ancient monastery with Archbishop Pargev Martirosyan, the Primate of the Diocese of Artsakh of the Armenian Church.
The President also talked with tourists and visitors of the monastery, Sarkissian’s Office said.
- Recipe Corner: Roasted Fall Vegetables
- With few buyers, Iranian oil armada heads to China ahead of U.S. sanctions
- Russia and Turkey give more time for Idlib deal in Syria: U.N.
- Noted Artsakh filmmaker Don Askarian dies at 69
- Kremlin comments on Putin-Trump 'special relations'
- Dashdondog Bayarsaikhan: ‘Armenian Sources Are Very Important for Mongol Studies’
- “Yerevan: From the Bronze Age to the Capital of Pink Tuff” exhibition to open at History Museum
- Armenia improves position in Armenia improves position in Global Competitiveness Index by 2 points
- Nikol Pashinyan to refer to all state issues in Kapan
- Republicans convene executive body session to discuss early elections
- President Sarkissian sends condolence letter on Ara Guler’s demise
- Who will lead the CSTO after Yuri Khachaturov?
- An Afternoon of History and Collaboration: Armenian MIrror-Spectator
- S. Korean president set for meeting with Pope Francis
- Arpine Hovhannisyan Receives Delegation Headed by EEAS Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia Thomas Mayr-Harting
- President Armen Sarkissian receives PwC company representatives Save Share
- Recipe Corner: Almond Butter Cookies
- President Bako Sahakyan attended in the solemn event marking the centennial of the Msmna battle
- Rome film fest kicks off
- ADL position on upcoming snap parliamentary elections
- China successfully tests world's largest unmanned transport drone
- Cabinet approves ratification of Armenia-Japan investment liberalization deal
- Pashinyan offers condolences to families of Crimea college attack
- Pashinyan extends condolences over death of Istanbul-Armenian photographer Ara Guler
- Washington Post publishes 'last piece' by missing Saudi journalist Khashoggi