ADL Delegation Meets with President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian
A delegation of the Armenian Democratic Liberal Party (ADL) met with visiting President of the Republic of Armenia Armen Sarkissian and Ambassador to the United States Grigor Hovhannissian on June 28. Together they discussed a number of topics ranging from foreign policy questions concerning the situation in Nagorno Karabakh to Armenian domestic issues such as the ongoing political changes, the state of the courts, and the degree of reliability of the Armenia media.
The above picture includes, from left, members of the ADL Supreme Council Kevork Marashlian and Edmond Y. Azadian, President Armen Sarkissian of the Republic of Armenia, President of the Supreme Council Vartan Nazerian, Berta Baghjajian, and Supreme Council member Hagop Vartivarian.
- During the events involved in the celebration of Yerevan’s 2800th anniversary a number of streets will be closed NEW 49 MINUTES AGO
- Canadian firm to launch production of food additives in Armenia NEW 52 MINUTES AGO
- 523 individuals nommed for 2019 Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity
- Commemoration of the King St. Theodos and Children of Ephesus
- Turkey questions employees of Saudi consulate on Khashoggi
- Anti-money-laundering body gives Iran until February to complete reforms
- First hiking map for Armenia’s Dilijan National Park in the works
- Bolton heading to Moscow to continue discussions that began at Helsinki summit
- Business sin Armenia should be separated from politics
- TCA Exhibits Simon Samsonian Paintings in NJ: A Master of Rich Colors, Cityscapes, Portraits, Landscapes and Bold Lines
- Kamo Areyan relieved from post of First Deputy Mayor of Yerevan
- We have good news from the Venice Commission: Daniel Ioannisyan
- Recipe Corner: Roasted Fall Vegetables
- RA Parliament Deputy Speaker addresses open letter to acting prime minister
- Free-style wrestling team of Armenia goes to Hungary
- With few buyers, Iranian oil armada heads to China ahead of U.S. sanctions
- Armenian national gymnastics team to take part in Doha World Championship
- Russia and Turkey give more time for Idlib deal in Syria: U.N.
- Noted Artsakh filmmaker Don Askarian dies at 69
- Kremlin comments on Putin-Trump 'special relations'
- Dashdondog Bayarsaikhan: ‘Armenian Sources Are Very Important for Mongol Studies’
- “Yerevan: From the Bronze Age to the Capital of Pink Tuff” exhibition to open at History Museum
- Armenia improves position in Armenia improves position in Global Competitiveness Index by 2 points
- Nikol Pashinyan to refer to all state issues in Kapan
- Republicans convene executive body session to discuss early elections