Compared to 2016, the prices have increased substantially
The RA National Statistical Service has published the "Consumer Price Index in the Republic of Armenia in January-November 2017". Compared to 2016, prices have increased substantially. 452 goods-services were examined in Yerevan and ten provinces. The items are grouped into three groups and each group of base items are subject to price surveillance once per month (1, 10 or 20 of each month) with the exception of fresh fruits, vegetables, fuel (gasoline, diesel fuel), whose price collection is performed at all base facilities 3 times per month (on 1st, 10th and 20th and nearest days) Examples:
Non-alcoholic beverages rose by 2%.
Bakery and groats decreased by 0.2%.
Meat has risen by 1.6%.
Dairy products and eggs have gone up by 3.5%.
Fruits have risen by 13 %.
- On July 24-26 the air temperature will go down by 4-5 degrees
- Widespread blackout hits Venezuela
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan will pay an official visit to Georgia
- Boris Johnson to become next UK prime minister
- Mkhitaryan shares video advertising Adidas in Armenian
- Armenian government budget revenue grows 24.7% in 1st Q 2019
- Tokyo 2020 staff and volunteers uniforms unveiled
- President Sarkissian signs a number of laws adopted by Parliament
- London needs to understand that Tehran does not seek confrontation — Zarif
- World Whale and Dolphin Day
- 5.4 magnitude quake hits southern Iran
- Armenian combat engineers clear mines on over 8,500 sq m of Syrian territory
- Zareh Sinanyan met with Abel Aghanbekyan, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- On July 26-27 the air temperature will go down by 3-4 degrees
- Britain weighs response to Iran Gulf crisis with few good options
- Most harmful to tooth enamel drinks named
- Discovering Armenia: Surp Astvatsatsin Church of Karbi (photos)
- EU pledges "multi-million support" to help revamp Armenia's judiciary
- Tekeyan Cultural Association, Inc. Dr. Nubar Berberian Annual Awards
- Cavusoglu says Turkey is ready for new operation in Syria
- Increased danger level declared in France due to heat
- Ambassador Świtalski reaffirms EU’s position on NK conflict settlement
- Shot fired from Azerbaijani side in Nakhchivan section was not targeted: Armenia Defense Minister
- Zelensky's party set for big win in parliamentary elections
- Armenia must continue efforts for visa-free regime with EU: Switalski