5 foods that accelerate aging study
Some products are harmful not only for our body, but also age us faster:
Margarine is one of the most harmful products in the modern world. It contains trans fats, which increase the risk of developing many dangerous diseases. Margarine also affects the level of water balance in the body, a violation of which is associated with the appearance of early wrinkles.
Scientists from Denmark have found that people who often drink alcohol age earlier than non-drinkers. In particular, they have appeared earlier such "symptoms" of aging as dark circles under the eyes, yellowish-orange skin tone and hair loss.
Sugar abuse is dangerous for the cardiovascular system, heart and brain, it increases the risk of developing diabetes, obesity and caries. Sugar is dangerous for the skin: it is believed that its excess prevents the production of collagen and elastin - substances necessary to maintain the elasticity and beauty of the skin.
Excess salt in the diet contributes to water retention in the body, which increases the load on the internal organs, leads to swelling and fatigue - all this is also considered to be factors of accelerated aging.
White flour products
White flour products, including white bread and pasta, have a high glycemic index and dramatically increase blood sugar levels. About the risks associated with excess sugar, has already been mentioned above - it really contributes to accelerated aging.
- Fish Cutlets Recipe
- Much of the world will be able to see a partial lunar eclipse
- Zelensky intends to replace ambassadors in Armenia, US and Vatican
- Over the next 5 days, a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- Exhibition of Armenian Old Printed Books
- S-400 systems pose no threat to NATO, Turkish top diplomat says
- Armenian Speaker of Parliament touches upon sanctions on Iran during discussion in US
- 6.1 magnitude quake strikes south of Indonesia’s Bali
- Armenia FM to pay working visit to US
- Council of Europe to assist Armenia in revising national youth strategy
- President of Artsakh chairs Cabinet meeting
- Interdepartmental Committee on Development of Armenian National Security Strategy created
- Armenian Ambassador Tigran Mkrtchyan’s interview published at The Baltic Times
- Greece leads ranking of "Best islands of Europe" according to Travel and Leisure magazine
- Pakistan re-opens airspace for civil aviation
- Europe to choose best young athlete
- Aeroflot Magazine devoted pages to Armenia
- Armenian PM’s wife attends charity performance in Yerevan Puppet Theatre
- Erdogan announced Turkey’s plans to establish joint production of air defense systems with Russia
- PM Pashinyan’s spokesperson comments on Venice Commission protocol
- Ryanair, WizzAir “ready to fly to Armenia if departure tax is dropped”
- Ambassador: Russia respects events underway in Armenia
- Arshak Chopanyan and issues of ancient Armenian literature
- Nutritionist shares top 5 tips to lose weight
- President Sarkissian visits Megerian Carpet in Yerevan