Armenian PM'с working visit to China is over
The working visit of Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan to China is over, Armenpress correspondent reports from Beijing.
On the last day of his working visit PM Pashinyan met with the Ganergy Heavy Industry Group representatives.
The Armenian PM also gave an interview to the CCTV news agency.
Pashinyan and his delegation arrived in China on May 14.
The PM met with Chinese President Xi Jinping. During the meeting Pashinyan said Armenia is interested in implementing joint programs with China within the frames of the One Belt, One Road initiative and added that the Armenian side considers participation in it via the implementation of joint programs in transportation, railway, information infrastructure areas. In his turn President Xi Jinping said China is ready to participate in the construction of North-South highway and implementation of other infrastructural projects. He expressed confidence that the bilateral cooperation will further develop in trade turnover, industry, transportation, cultural and humanitarian sectors.
The Armenian PM also met with his Chinese counterpart Li Keqiang. “We can closely cooperate in a wide range of areas, given the similarities between our two countries: there is a strong political groundwork for this”, the Chinese PM said. In his turn Nikol Pashinyan said Armenia and China have common interests. He made a point of cooperation in the fields of industry, transport and information technology.
The Armenian PM also attended the Conference on Dialogue of Asian Civilizations in Beijing where he delivered remarks.
The PM and his spouse Anna Hakobyan attended a gala concert held on the sidelines of the Dialogue of Asian Civilizations conference at the National Olympic Stadium in Beijing. The Armenian “Friendship” State Dance Ensemble performed during the gala concert.
- World Cup: Lineup of Armenia shooting team known
- AI diagnoses lung cancer better than specialist doctors
- Greco-Roman wrestlers leaving for Kazakhstan
- RA MFA spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan's briefing (live)
- Edmond Azadian Feted in Metro Detroit Event
- On May 20th, the kilogram will no longer be defined by a lump in France
- Dr. Helen Evans to Present Slide Lecture in Southfield on Met Exhibit
- Signature collection in the judicial system
- Mel Gibson Looking to Cast Peter Dinklage, Jamie Foxx, and Michael Fassbender in THE WILD BUNCH Remake
- What is the best transport for traveling abroad?
- Prince William and Duchess Catherine just released some adorable new family photos
- PM’s spouse visits school named after 2016 April war hero
- The motion to change preventive measure of Robert Kocharyan was not aimed at calling into question Armenia’s judicial system: Bako Sahakyan
- Kocharyan and others case proceedings suspended, forwarded to Constitutional Court
- IMF Executive Board approves US$248.2 million Stand-By Arrangement for Armenia
- The air temperature will go down by 4-5 degrees, then it will go up as much
- Armenian President, Kazakh Finance Minister discuss economic ties
- ADL is concerned about tense domestic political situation in Armenia: Ramkavar Azatakan Party statement
- Turkey to arrest 249 foreign ministry personnel in post-coup probe: NTV
- Armenia Ambassador to Egypt meets with al-Azhar's Grand Imam
- Kazakhstan interested in deepening economic ties with Armenia: President Sarkissian meets PM Mamin
- Bako Sahakyan to meet today with Armenian NA factions
- Never threaten Iranians: Zarif to Trump
- Cher Shines at TD Garden
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan ought to skip Baku Europa League final, argues ex-head coach of Armenia