Bako Sahakyan sent a letter of condolence to the family of Louise Manoogian Simone
President of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic/NKR), Bako Sahakyan, on Wednesday sent a letter of condolence to the family of American Armenian benefactor Louise Manoogian Simone, who passed away Tuesday.
“We have learned with deep sorrow in Artsakh about the death of Armenian national philanthropist, public figure Louise Manoogian Simone,” the letter reads, Central Information Department of the Office of the Artsakh President informed Armenian News-NEWS.am. “All her life she always stood with her own people, outlived their concerns, supported the Motherland, actively participated in the process of establishing and strengthening Armenian national structures in the Diaspora, continuing with dignity the patriotic mission of her family.
“With the immediate contribution of Lousie Manoogian Simone, multiple projects of strategic importance have been implemented in Artsakh in different spheres. The great philanthropist enjoyed infinite and genuine respect in Artsakh.
“On behalf of the Artsakh people, authorities and myself personally, I express my deepest condolences and support to the relatives and friends of the deceased wishing them endurance and strength of spirit.
“The name of Louise Manoogian Simone will always remain bright in the hearts of those who knew her, and in the memory of our people.”
- Today is World Day For International Justice
- Armenia to host session of CIS Tourism Council in 2021
- Fish Cutlets Recipe
- Armenia PM receives Co-Chair of Coordinating Council of Armenian Organizations of France
- Government of Armenia to discuss size of support of March 1-2 victims
- Much of the world will be able to see a partial lunar eclipse
- Armenia second President's attorneys file cassation appeal
- Zelensky intends to replace ambassadors in Armenia, US and Vatican
- Over the next 5 days, a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- Exhibition of Armenian Old Printed Books
- S-400 systems pose no threat to NATO, Turkish top diplomat says
- Armenian Speaker of Parliament touches upon sanctions on Iran during discussion in US
- 6.1 magnitude quake strikes south of Indonesia’s Bali
- Armenia FM to pay working visit to US
- Council of Europe to assist Armenia in revising national youth strategy
- President of Artsakh chairs Cabinet meeting
- Interdepartmental Committee on Development of Armenian National Security Strategy created
- Armenian Ambassador Tigran Mkrtchyan’s interview published at The Baltic Times
- Greece leads ranking of "Best islands of Europe" according to Travel and Leisure magazine
- Pakistan re-opens airspace for civil aviation
- Europe to choose best young athlete
- Aeroflot Magazine devoted pages to Armenia
- Armenian PM’s wife attends charity performance in Yerevan Puppet Theatre
- Erdogan announced Turkey’s plans to establish joint production of air defense systems with Russia
- PM Pashinyan’s spokesperson comments on Venice Commission protocol