Belarusian cultural delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
The Days of Culture of Belarus are being held in Armenia from May 16 to 19 within the frames of which a number of art figures of Belarus arrived in Yerevan.
The Belarusian delegation on May 17 visited the Tsitsernakaberd Armenian Genocide Memorial to pay tribute to the memory of the innocent victims, as well as the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute.
“I think cultural events are very important in terms of establishing friendly relations with foreign states and preserving these relations. Culture is the ornament, flower of diplomacy, and it is necessary to properly hold cultural initiatives with various countries”, acting culture minister of Armenia Tigran Galstyan told Armenpress.
The Days of Culture of Belarus in Armenia program is being held within the framework of the cooperation between the culture ministries of the two countries.
“I visited Armenia in 2014. I am impressed with this country and left it with quite positive emotions, therefore, I was looking forward to this visit”, a representative of the Belarusian delegation, TV host Marina Gritzuk said. Talking about the cultural relations between Armenia and Belarus, she said such initiatives strengthen these relations.
The Days of Culture of Belarus in Armenia will kick off on May 17 at the Hovhannes Sharambeyan Center of Popular Creation. Napoleon Orda’s graphic works and the collection of folk crafts and creations of the National History Museum of Belarus will be displayed.
- Maduro says "traitors" among armed forces should be detained NEW 56 MINUTES AGO
- Today is world-famous Armenian chansonnier Charles Aznavour’s birthday
- Forbes: Armenian among most promising Russians under 30
- Iran's Rouhani: Today's situation isn't suitable for talks, resistance is our only choice: IRNA
- In the daytime of May 22-26 the air temperature will gradually go up by 5-6 degrees
- Russian cinema week kicks off tomorrow in Yerevan
- EXPO FOOD & DRINKS 2019 19th international exhibition to be held in Yerevan on May 24-26
- Grand refurbishment may herald the return of the historic Orient Express
- Google announces a new $999 Glass augmented reality headset
- Armenia: PACE monitors express concern at Prime Minister’s call to block courts
- Sen streams 4K video from space
- Armenians of Moscow will dance Kochari to celebrate anniversaries of Komitas and Tumanyan
- Armenian CB chair Arthur Javadyan leaves for Moscow
- Chinese were deprived of "Game of Thrones" finale due to trade war with the US
- I will always be there for Artur: Garo Paylan
- MFA: Azerbaijani authorities' attitude towards Armenian fans questions holding of Europa League in Baku
- Ukraine urges U.S. to increase sanctions on Russia
- World's biggest cave is even bigger than previously thought
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs to visit region
- RA MFA spokesperson on CSTO Secretary General appointment
- World Cup: Lineup of Armenia shooting team known
- AI diagnoses lung cancer better than specialist doctors
- Greco-Roman wrestlers leaving for Kazakhstan
- RA MFA spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan's briefing (live)
- Edmond Azadian Feted in Metro Detroit Event