Center for Armenian journalist Dink's memory opened in Istanbul
The center of memory of the Turkish journalist of Armenian origin, the editor of the Agos newspaper Hrant Dink was opened in Istanbul.
“The center with an area of 145 square meters is called “23.5. Center for Memory of Hrant Dink", which is taken from an article titled "April 23.5", written by Dink in the newspaper Agos," - says the Ermenihaber publication.
The memory center is located on the site of the former Agos newspaper, which is now called the Sebat.
It is noted that visitors to the center can familiarize themselves with video, audio and printed materials of a famous journalist and journalist.
The chief editor of the Armenian newspaper Agos, Hrant Dink, was killed in the courtyard of the editorial office on January 17, 2007 by Turkish nationalist Ogun Samast.
- Fish Cutlets Recipe
- Much of the world will be able to see a partial lunar eclipse
- Zelensky intends to replace ambassadors in Armenia, US and Vatican
- Over the next 5 days, a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- Exhibition of Armenian Old Printed Books
- S-400 systems pose no threat to NATO, Turkish top diplomat says
- Armenian Speaker of Parliament touches upon sanctions on Iran during discussion in US
- 6.1 magnitude quake strikes south of Indonesia’s Bali
- Armenia FM to pay working visit to US
- Council of Europe to assist Armenia in revising national youth strategy
- President of Artsakh chairs Cabinet meeting
- Interdepartmental Committee on Development of Armenian National Security Strategy created
- Armenian Ambassador Tigran Mkrtchyan’s interview published at The Baltic Times
- Greece leads ranking of "Best islands of Europe" according to Travel and Leisure magazine
- Pakistan re-opens airspace for civil aviation
- Europe to choose best young athlete
- Aeroflot Magazine devoted pages to Armenia
- Armenian PM’s wife attends charity performance in Yerevan Puppet Theatre
- Erdogan announced Turkey’s plans to establish joint production of air defense systems with Russia
- PM Pashinyan’s spokesperson comments on Venice Commission protocol
- Ryanair, WizzAir “ready to fly to Armenia if departure tax is dropped”
- Ambassador: Russia respects events underway in Armenia
- Arshak Chopanyan and issues of ancient Armenian literature
- Nutritionist shares top 5 tips to lose weight
- President Sarkissian visits Megerian Carpet in Yerevan