OSCE conducts monitoring on Karabakh-Azerbaijan border, it passes in accordance with agreed schedule
In accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission on Tuesday held a planned monitoring of the ceasefire on the border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, to the northeast of Talish village of Martakert Region.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova) and Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO).
From the opposite side of the border, the monitoring was held by Mihail Olaru (Moldova), Field Assistant to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO, and Simon Tiller (Great Britain), Personal Assistant to the CiO Personal Representative.
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives from the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Defense.
- The Battlefield of Armenia’s Domestic Politics Has Moved to Karabakh
- When Turkey Destroyed Its Christians: WSJ
- Air temperature to gradually go up by 5-6 degrees
- CNN's Piers Morgan urges Arsenal, Chelsea against going to Baku for UEL final
- Armenian TUMO received EU prestigious award
- Russian, German, French leaders favor return of Russian delegation to PACE
- RA President Armen Sarkissian to attend Eurasian Media Forum at invitation of Kazakh counterpart
- Nikol Pashinyan's rating dropped by 10%: Gallup
- Turkish military servicemen start training course on use of S-400 systems
- CSTO foreign ministers meeting started in Bishkek
- Love called upon to unite us
- Grigor Muradyan dismissed from the post of PM adviser
- Judicial reforms require balanced approaches: "In the name of social justice" Party statement
- Bako Sahakyan congratulates major-general Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan on 80th birthday
- Artsakh is the heroic feat of the Armenian people: Solovyov
- Koscielny denounces decision to hold Europa League final in Baku after Henrikh Mkhitaryan confirms absence
- Opening ceremony of International Conference on Armenian Studies took place at Matenadaran
- Aznavour songs playing nonstop at Yerevan subway on artist’s 95th birthday
- Islamic State ambushes Syrian troops in country's east
- CoE Committee of Ministers publicizes Armenia Ombudsman special position on ECHR ruling
- Today is Artsakh Hero Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan's birthday
- Yerevan City Council session (live)
- Hovhannes Tumanian: In the Armenian Mountains
- Maduro says "traitors" among armed forces should be detained
- International conference dedicated to academician Sen Arevshatyan's 90th anniversary started in Matenadaran (live)