There is a public demand for Armenia-Artsakh strategic alliance establishment: Ashot Ghulyan
The Armenia-Artsakh Strategic Alliance Forum was held in Stepanakert, the capital of Artsakh. Issues of raising the legal-contractual relations between Armenia and Artsakh to a new level were on the agenda.
An interesting discussion took place, but at the same time there was anxiety whether this step would not allow Azerbaijan to go to extensive aggression against Artsakh. Ashot Ghulyan, the Speaker of the National Assembly of the Republic of Artsakh, said the following in conversation with HAY DZAYN.
"I believe we need to calculate all the steps, but we cannot sit and wait for the others or see what the opponent does".
Ashot Ghulyan also noted: "The enemy does not accept our modest behavior rightfully long ago", and, according to him, the Armenian side's steps are in line with the international community's approach.
See the full interview in the video below:
- On July 26-27 the air temperature will go down by 3-4 degrees NEW 9 MINUTES AGO
- Britain weighs response to Iran Gulf crisis with few good options
- Most harmful to tooth enamel drinks named
- Discovering Armenia: Surp Astvatsatsin Church of Karbi (photos)
- EU pledges "multi-million support" to help revamp Armenia's judiciary
- Tekeyan Cultural Association, Inc. Dr. Nubar Berberian Annual Awards
- Cavusoglu says Turkey is ready for new operation in Syria
- Increased danger level declared in France due to heat
- Ambassador Świtalski reaffirms EU’s position on NK conflict settlement
- Shot fired from Azerbaijani side in Nakhchivan section was not targeted: Armenia Defense Minister
- Zelensky's party set for big win in parliamentary elections
- Armenia must continue efforts for visa-free regime with EU: Switalski
- Iranian Foreign Minister calls US sanctions economic terrorism
- Armenia expects first Russian Su-30 fighters in late 2019 or early 2020
- New birthday photos of Prince George
- President of Artsakh attends final of international sport dance contest-festival in Stepanakert
- Artsakh is part of ancient Armenia: Ukrainian journalist on his journey
- Tigran Avinyan met with Armenian community in Boston
- 8 injured after lightning strike at Florida beach:
- Today is International Boxing Day
- Shinzo Abe intends to sign peace treaty with Russia while in office
- Nikol Pashinyan partakes in MOD graduates' graduation ceremony (live)
- World is changing rapidly, those who do not notice it, will be late: Armen Sarkissian visits Vanadzor Technology Center
- Eve of the Fast of Transfiguration
- Hye Pointe Armenian Church Holds Ceremony for Consecration of Cross