Double tax treaty to be signed during Armenia PM's visit to Singapore
During its session today, the Government of Armenia approved the proposal for the signing of the treaty “On ruling out double taxation and preventing avoidance of payment of taxes between the Government of the Republic of Armenia and the Government of the Republic of Singapore”.
The proposal was presented by Minister of Finance Atom Janjughazyan, who stated that Armenia has signed similar agreements with 46 countries.
“This treaty is scheduled to be signed in the period between July 7 and 9, that is, during the visit of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan to Singapore,” Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan informed.
Armenia’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Zohrab Mnatsakanyan said he would like to congratulate and extend thanks to the Minister of Finance and other colleagues for holding and ending the negotiations successfully.
- Fish Cutlets Recipe
- Much of the world will be able to see a partial lunar eclipse
- Zelensky intends to replace ambassadors in Armenia, US and Vatican
- Over the next 5 days, a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- Exhibition of Armenian Old Printed Books
- S-400 systems pose no threat to NATO, Turkish top diplomat says
- Armenian Speaker of Parliament touches upon sanctions on Iran during discussion in US
- 6.1 magnitude quake strikes south of Indonesia’s Bali
- Armenia FM to pay working visit to US
- Council of Europe to assist Armenia in revising national youth strategy
- President of Artsakh chairs Cabinet meeting
- Interdepartmental Committee on Development of Armenian National Security Strategy created
- Armenian Ambassador Tigran Mkrtchyan’s interview published at The Baltic Times
- Greece leads ranking of "Best islands of Europe" according to Travel and Leisure magazine
- Pakistan re-opens airspace for civil aviation
- Europe to choose best young athlete
- Aeroflot Magazine devoted pages to Armenia
- Armenian PM’s wife attends charity performance in Yerevan Puppet Theatre
- Erdogan announced Turkey’s plans to establish joint production of air defense systems with Russia
- PM Pashinyan’s spokesperson comments on Venice Commission protocol
- Ryanair, WizzAir “ready to fly to Armenia if departure tax is dropped”
- Ambassador: Russia respects events underway in Armenia
- Arshak Chopanyan and issues of ancient Armenian literature
- Nutritionist shares top 5 tips to lose weight
- President Sarkissian visits Megerian Carpet in Yerevan