Armenia-Iran intergovernmental commission discusses deepening of partnership in a number of spheres
The 16th session of Armenia-Iran intergovernmental commission took place in Tehran, chaired by Deputy Prime Minister of Armenia Mher Grigoryan and Energy Minister of Iran Reza Ardakanian.
As ARMENPRESS was informed from the Office of the Prime Minister of Armenia, in his speech Mher Grigoryan thanked the Iranian side for organizing the session of the intergovernmental commission and for the warm reception of the Armenia delegation.
Deputy PM Grigoryan noted that the current high level of the Armenian-Iranian relations based on mutual confidence and friendly traditions will foster the deepening of cooperation. The Deputy PM noted that the 16 session is the 1st following the ratification by the two states of the interim agreement on free trade zone between Iran and the EAEU. He said that the session is a good opportunity to discuss the opportunities for developing bilateral and multilateral trade in the sidelines of the agreement.
During the session the members of the commission discussed the issue of deepening the cooperation in the spheres of mutual interest and referred to the opportunities of developing cooperation in the spheres of energy, environment protection, transport, trade and economy, education and science.
- On July 24-26 the air temperature will go down by 4-5 degrees
- Widespread blackout hits Venezuela
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan will pay an official visit to Georgia
- Boris Johnson to become next UK prime minister
- Mkhitaryan shares video advertising Adidas in Armenian
- Armenian government budget revenue grows 24.7% in 1st Q 2019
- Tokyo 2020 staff and volunteers uniforms unveiled
- President Sarkissian signs a number of laws adopted by Parliament
- London needs to understand that Tehran does not seek confrontation — Zarif
- World Whale and Dolphin Day
- 5.4 magnitude quake hits southern Iran
- Armenian combat engineers clear mines on over 8,500 sq m of Syrian territory
- Zareh Sinanyan met with Abel Aghanbekyan, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- On July 26-27 the air temperature will go down by 3-4 degrees
- Britain weighs response to Iran Gulf crisis with few good options
- Most harmful to tooth enamel drinks named
- Discovering Armenia: Surp Astvatsatsin Church of Karbi (photos)
- EU pledges "multi-million support" to help revamp Armenia's judiciary
- Tekeyan Cultural Association, Inc. Dr. Nubar Berberian Annual Awards
- Cavusoglu says Turkey is ready for new operation in Syria
- Increased danger level declared in France due to heat
- Ambassador Świtalski reaffirms EU’s position on NK conflict settlement
- Shot fired from Azerbaijani side in Nakhchivan section was not targeted: Armenia Defense Minister
- Zelensky's party set for big win in parliamentary elections
- Armenia must continue efforts for visa-free regime with EU: Switalski