Republican party to convene council session on November 11
The Republican party of Armenia will convene the session of its council on November 11, spokesperson for the party Eduard Sharmazanov told Aysor.am.
“The session will take place in the central office of the party,” he said, adding that over 200 party members will participate in it.
Sharmazanov also said that the time of the session has not been clarified yet.
During the event the party will make decision to participate in snap parliamentary elections or not.
- Today is the Armenian cinema founder Hamo Beknazarian’s birthday
- Primate Findikyan Refocuses Direction of Eastern Diocese, Assembly Covers Wide-ranging Issues
- Recipe Corner: Faloodeh or Paludeh ye Shirazi
- Trump may replace Green Card with "Build America" visa
- Syrian air defenses "activated over suspected Israeli airstrikes"
- Court orders release of ex-President Robert Kocharyan
- IMF OKs $250 mln stand-by arrangement for Armenia
- Risks and danger of high cholesterol levels
- Cadence Ensemble Performed Gomidas and Other Armenian Works in Washington (video)
- Europe Day events in Armenia will culminate in Yerevan on May 26
- Oil Prices Down
- Yerevan subway to operate on heightened mode today
- Vigil and Commemoration in Berlin
- Today is International Museum Day
- A Year after the Velvet Revolution
- In the daytime of May 17 the air temperature will increase by 1-2 degrees
- Armenia, Iraq joining forces to curb terrorists’ use of high techs
- Pashinyan intends to meet with Putin at SPIEF-2019
- Various events to be held in Matenadaran within Museum Day
- Chinese FM to visit Armenia
- Political prisoner Sevan Nisanyan granted Armenian citizenship two years after escaping Turkish prison
- US cuts Turkish steel tariffs by half to 25% : FT
- Belarusian cultural delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
- Olympic future of boxing to be decided on May 22
- Armenian, Russian parliamentarians discuss bilateral military-political cooperation in Yerevan