Iran promised to drown American ships in the Persian Gulf
Tehran warned us aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf against erroneous actions. Otherwise, the ships will be sunk with the help of secret weapons, assure Iran.
Adviser to the commander of the Islamic revolutionary guard corps (IRGC) Morteza Korbani threatened the United States to “send to the bottom” of the Persian Gulf their aircraft carriers together in crews and aircraft if they “make their first mistake.” The word Korbani leads the TV channel Al-Mayadeen.
According to him, Iran can do this using “only two missiles, its new secret weapon.” What kind of weapon, he did not specify. “Wise Americans and experienced leaders will not allow extremist elements to go to war with Iran,” the adviser added.
In turn, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that the decision of the United States to send an additional 1.5 thousand troops to the Middle East “poses a threat to international peace.” The decision was made against the backdrop of growing tensions between the US and Iran. The US President noted that by sending additional forces, Washington wants to protect the military already located in the region.
“The Americans put forward such accusations to justify their hostile policy and provoke tension in the Persian Gulf,” the TV channel quotes Zarif.
Source: Free News Iran
- On July 24-26 the air temperature will go down by 4-5 degrees
- Widespread blackout hits Venezuela
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan will pay an official visit to Georgia
- Boris Johnson to become next UK prime minister
- Mkhitaryan shares video advertising Adidas in Armenian
- Armenian government budget revenue grows 24.7% in 1st Q 2019
- Tokyo 2020 staff and volunteers uniforms unveiled
- President Sarkissian signs a number of laws adopted by Parliament
- London needs to understand that Tehran does not seek confrontation — Zarif
- World Whale and Dolphin Day
- 5.4 magnitude quake hits southern Iran
- Armenian combat engineers clear mines on over 8,500 sq m of Syrian territory
- Zareh Sinanyan met with Abel Aghanbekyan, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- On July 26-27 the air temperature will go down by 3-4 degrees
- Britain weighs response to Iran Gulf crisis with few good options
- Most harmful to tooth enamel drinks named
- Discovering Armenia: Surp Astvatsatsin Church of Karbi (photos)
- EU pledges "multi-million support" to help revamp Armenia's judiciary
- Tekeyan Cultural Association, Inc. Dr. Nubar Berberian Annual Awards
- Cavusoglu says Turkey is ready for new operation in Syria
- Increased danger level declared in France due to heat
- Ambassador Świtalski reaffirms EU’s position on NK conflict settlement
- Shot fired from Azerbaijani side in Nakhchivan section was not targeted: Armenia Defense Minister
- Zelensky's party set for big win in parliamentary elections
- Armenia must continue efforts for visa-free regime with EU: Switalski