Japanese authorities leave ticket resellers “unemployed”
A law prohibiting the resale of tickets of sports events and concerts has come into force in Japan. Law violators will be fined 9.5 thousand dollars and may face up to one year imprisonment.
All tickets will be protected by QR codes and customer data.
The organizers of the 32nd Summer Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 will check the identity of fans before letting them into sports venues.
The law will not affect the Tokyo 2020 invitations and free tickets. If a fan misses the event for some reason he may resell the ticket on the Tokyo 2020 organizer’s official website.
The Olympic Games will be held in Tokyo from July 24 to August 9, 2020. More than 12.000 athletes will perform in 33 sports.
- Today is World Day For International Justice NEW 43 MINUTES AGO
- Fish Cutlets Recipe
- Much of the world will be able to see a partial lunar eclipse
- Zelensky intends to replace ambassadors in Armenia, US and Vatican
- Over the next 5 days, a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- Exhibition of Armenian Old Printed Books
- S-400 systems pose no threat to NATO, Turkish top diplomat says
- Armenian Speaker of Parliament touches upon sanctions on Iran during discussion in US
- 6.1 magnitude quake strikes south of Indonesia’s Bali
- Armenia FM to pay working visit to US
- Council of Europe to assist Armenia in revising national youth strategy
- President of Artsakh chairs Cabinet meeting
- Interdepartmental Committee on Development of Armenian National Security Strategy created
- Armenian Ambassador Tigran Mkrtchyan’s interview published at The Baltic Times
- Greece leads ranking of "Best islands of Europe" according to Travel and Leisure magazine
- Pakistan re-opens airspace for civil aviation
- Europe to choose best young athlete
- Aeroflot Magazine devoted pages to Armenia
- Armenian PM’s wife attends charity performance in Yerevan Puppet Theatre
- Erdogan announced Turkey’s plans to establish joint production of air defense systems with Russia
- PM Pashinyan’s spokesperson comments on Venice Commission protocol
- Ryanair, WizzAir “ready to fly to Armenia if departure tax is dropped”
- Ambassador: Russia respects events underway in Armenia
- Arshak Chopanyan and issues of ancient Armenian literature
- Nutritionist shares top 5 tips to lose weight