Repair works on Shirak Airport of Gyumri may begin soon
Repair works on the Shirak airport of Gyumri may begin soon, Martin Eurnekian, Executive Director of “Corporation America”, told journalists on June 4.
According to him, consultations with the architects are continuing, and repair works might begin very soon.
Touching upon the issue of Yerevan's “Zvartnots” airport old building, Eurnekian noted that along with the fact that one of the main priorities of the company is the expansion of opportunities, at the same time works will be conducted to preserve the cultural characteristics of the airport's old building.
He added that “Corporation America” does not face serious problems in Armenia.
“We look forward to working closely with the new authorities. We will also cooperate on the development of investment programs, ” - Martin Eurnekian said.
Answering the question regarding what project is envisaged at the site of the former building of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia, he said that there is a desire to implement such a program, which will be important not only from a business point of view, but also of cultural significance.
It should be noted that the “Corporation America” company belongs to the Argentinean entrepreneur of Armenian origin Eduardo Eurnekian. In Armenia, the company's activities cover such sectors as aviation (concession management at Zvartnots International Airport), agriculture and banking sector.
Recall that from June 4 to June 6, the summit of “Leadership of the airports of Corporacion America” is held in Yerevan.
- UN Secretary-General urged not to waste a minute in addressing climate crisis
- Short-term rain and thunderstorm is expected
- Trump says U.S. agency will begin removing millions of illegal immigrants: Reuters
- U.S. says could sanction Turkish defense firms beyond F-35 suppliers: Reuters
- Leonard Cohen love letters fetch $876,000 at auction
- Qualifying stage of "K-pop World Festival 2019 in Armenia" was held in Yerevan
- Tokyo 2020 medal podiums to be made of recycled plastic
- Center for Armenian journalist Dink's memory opened in Istanbul
- Ex-head of UEFA Platini arrested
- Recipe Corner: Fresh Sautéed Spinach and Vegetable Salad
- I will no longer manage to duly fulfill the job of delegation leader at EuroNest: Mkhitar Hayrapetyan
- Postcard dedicated to Council of Europe cancelled in Armenia
- Artur Hovhannisyan filled in vacated seat in parliament
- Yerevan hosts annual meeting of Hayastan All-Armenian Fund Board of Trustees
- RA Parliament regular session kicked off
- 9.7 billion on Earth by 2050, but growth rate slowing, says new UN population report
- Armenian FM to depart for Washington D.C. on working visit
- Today is famous Armenian poet, historian Ghevond Alishan's birthday
- Greek PM says may seek sanctions against Turkey in gas row: Reuters
- Iran says will surpass low-enriched uranium level in June
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Ukrainian-Armenian Artem Dalakian defends WBA flyweight title
- Kremlin: US yet to present proposals on Putin-Trump meeting at G20 summit
- EU may suspend non-visa for some countries
- Sudan says military council suspends decree on UN sites