Repair works on Shirak Airport of Gyumri may begin soon
Repair works on the Shirak airport of Gyumri may begin soon, Martin Eurnekian, Executive Director of “Corporation America”, told journalists on June 4.
According to him, consultations with the architects are continuing, and repair works might begin very soon.
Touching upon the issue of Yerevan's “Zvartnots” airport old building, Eurnekian noted that along with the fact that one of the main priorities of the company is the expansion of opportunities, at the same time works will be conducted to preserve the cultural characteristics of the airport's old building.
He added that “Corporation America” does not face serious problems in Armenia.
“We look forward to working closely with the new authorities. We will also cooperate on the development of investment programs, ” - Martin Eurnekian said.
Answering the question regarding what project is envisaged at the site of the former building of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia, he said that there is a desire to implement such a program, which will be important not only from a business point of view, but also of cultural significance.
It should be noted that the “Corporation America” company belongs to the Argentinean entrepreneur of Armenian origin Eduardo Eurnekian. In Armenia, the company's activities cover such sectors as aviation (concession management at Zvartnots International Airport), agriculture and banking sector.
Recall that from June 4 to June 6, the summit of “Leadership of the airports of Corporacion America” is held in Yerevan.
- Paleo Georgian garlic chicken (chkmeruli) recipe
- European Commission has new chairperson
- Armenia FM, US Department of State representative touch upon Nagorno-Karabakh conflict settlement
- Yerevan Mayor presents city development projects to President Sarkissian
- Ararat Mirzoyan, Nancy Pelosi discuss Armenian-American relations
- Restoration works of St. Echmiadzin Cathedral continue
- Armenian PM congratulates Ursula von der Leyen on being elected European Commission President
- Armenia officially announced construction of new nuclear power plant with Russia
- Armenian Speaker of Parliament, US House Speaker discuss bilateral relations
- UN: Aids-related deaths have increased by 5% in eastern Europe, central Asia
- Armenian family killed in car crash in Krasnodar, Russia
- Artsakh FM meets with Secretary of Security Council of Armenia
- Armenian engineers building Zuckerberg's "sleep box"
- Armenia is key partner of Russia in Transcaucasia: Lavrov
- Canoeists preparing for World Championship
- 'Game of Thrones' sets record with Emmy nominations
- Film about Armenian typography presented in Australia for the first time
- Armenian Greco-Roman wrestlers to participate in international tournaments
- Vahe Hakobyan appointed Chief Protocol Office for PM
- PM appoints new deputy justice minister
- Trump refused to sell F-35 to Turkey after its deal with Russia on S-400
- PM Pashinyan congratulates Chancellor Merkel on birthday
- Security issues were discussed between 2 Armenian republics
- Iran says its missile program is not negotiable
- Armenian President congratulates Chancellor Merkel on birthday