Regular meeting of ADL Supreme Council took place
The regular meeting of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party's Supreme Council was held in Inglewood (New Jersey), the United States. The purpose of the ADL Supreme Council meeting was to discuss the prospects of the Party's development, identify its goals and develop a common policy.
The meeting was presided by the Chairperson of ADL Supreme Council, vice-chairperson of ADL Central Board, Vartan Nazerian (Los Angeles), who presented his resignation at the end of the meeting, conditioned by his busy schedule, but assured he would continue to be part of ADL Supreme structures to contribute to the party's further development. Hrach Guyumjian (London) was appointed Acting Chairperson of ADL Supreme Council, and Hakob Vardivarian (New Jersey) as Deputy Chairperson.
Yervand Azatyan (Detroit), Arshavir Gyonjian (Montreal), Arto Manoukian (Montreal), Khoren Galinyan (Egypt), Gevorg Marashlyan (Washington) and Vardges Guruyyan (Los Angeles) also participated in the ADL Supreme Council meeting. Members of ADL Armenian Central Board, Gayane Muradyan and Armen Manvelyan, were also present at the meeting.
The Supreme Council approved the program of financing the Armenian Diaspora Media, as well as discussed the prospects of Armenia-Diaspora development and the tendencies of deepening relations. ADL Supreme Council expressed readiness to continue its support to the Republic of Armenia and Artsakh.
- We and the portrait of Dorian Gray
- Syrian-Armenian artist Kevork Mourad to create six-meter hanging sculpture of Babel
- Prevention of genocide remains challenged, Armenia tells UN
- Real offer 130 million euros for Neymar ... plus Rodriguez or Bale
- Study shows vacation is good for the heart
- An Armenian's feat in Brest Fortress defense: Russian Defense Ministry's archive materials
- Armenia announces call for applications for Junior Eurovision 2019
- Armenia to hold international festival on Tigran Mansuryan's 80th birthday
- Armenian President meets famous American theoretical physicist, Nobel laureate Kip Thorn in Zurich
- The first in the history Talysh library to open in YSU
- Topics of the talks between Putin and Trump at G20 summit announced
- Delegation led by defense minister participates in Army 2019 International Military- Technical Forum in Russia
- Iranian Foreign Ministry: US forever closed the path of diplomacy
- President proposes to hold 6th STARMUS Festival in Armenia
- Armenia national detained during Tbilisi demonstrations is released
- Armenia has it all: Rosturizm on alternative to Georgia
- Azerbaijani FM’s claims are of non-constructive nature and devalue the seriousness of the peace process: MFA spokesperson
- Winter Olympics 2026 to be held in Italy
- US announced sanctions against Iranian FM
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan's speech at 41st session of UN Human Rights Council
- President of Artsakh holds consultation on establishment of Investigation Committee
- Armenia Defense Ministry, Hi-Tech Cyber Security Center launch contest
- ADL and ARFD members held an inter-party meeting
- Opening of Charles Aznavour square in Chaville (PHOTOS)
- Three habits increasing risk of cancer