"Vahan Tekeyan" Annual Award was held in Yerevan
"Vahan Tekeyan" Annual Award ceremony took place today at 16:00 in the Tekeyan Cultural Union.
Recall that the award has been held since the 90s. Cultural figures from Armenia and the Diaspora who have achieved success are awarded prizes and cash prizes in 4 areas of culture: literature, music, fine arts and theatrical art.
In the “Literature” nomination, Artsvi Bakhchinyan was recognized as the winner for the story “The Foreigner Muchik from Armenia”.
In the field of “Music”, Sofia Aznauryan received the award for the mono-opera “Armenia”.
In the nomination of "Fine Arts" the artist Ara Hakobyan won for the "Sunflowers" painting.
In the field of “Theatrical Art”, Bakhtiyar Hovakimyan was recognized as the winner for his research on the theme “The New Jugha Theater”.
For the center's long-term history "Vahan Tekeyan" prize was awarded to such eminent artists like Tigran Mansuryan, Konstantin Orbelyan, Edward Topchyan, duduk player Jivan Gasparyan, poetess Silva Kaputikyan conductor Ohan Duryan, sculptors Arto Chakmakchyan Emin Gazaz artist Paravon Mirzoyan , novelist Gurgen Khanjyan, actors Vardan Petrosyan, Yervand Manaryan and others.
- Today is World Day For International Justice NEW 40 MINUTES AGO
- Fish Cutlets Recipe
- Much of the world will be able to see a partial lunar eclipse
- Zelensky intends to replace ambassadors in Armenia, US and Vatican
- Over the next 5 days, a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- Exhibition of Armenian Old Printed Books
- S-400 systems pose no threat to NATO, Turkish top diplomat says
- Armenian Speaker of Parliament touches upon sanctions on Iran during discussion in US
- 6.1 magnitude quake strikes south of Indonesia’s Bali
- Armenia FM to pay working visit to US
- Council of Europe to assist Armenia in revising national youth strategy
- President of Artsakh chairs Cabinet meeting
- Interdepartmental Committee on Development of Armenian National Security Strategy created
- Armenian Ambassador Tigran Mkrtchyan’s interview published at The Baltic Times
- Greece leads ranking of "Best islands of Europe" according to Travel and Leisure magazine
- Pakistan re-opens airspace for civil aviation
- Europe to choose best young athlete
- Aeroflot Magazine devoted pages to Armenia
- Armenian PM’s wife attends charity performance in Yerevan Puppet Theatre
- Erdogan announced Turkey’s plans to establish joint production of air defense systems with Russia
- PM Pashinyan’s spokesperson comments on Venice Commission protocol
- Ryanair, WizzAir “ready to fly to Armenia if departure tax is dropped”
- Ambassador: Russia respects events underway in Armenia
- Arshak Chopanyan and issues of ancient Armenian literature
- Nutritionist shares top 5 tips to lose weight