Christian Bale and Matt Damon hit the tracks in first Ford v Ferrari trailer
EW recently unveiled the first look at the Oscar-winners first collaboration together, Ford v Ferrari, and now, you can see the stars in action with the high-adrenaline trailer.
Set against the backdrop of 1966’s 24 Hours of Le Mans race in France, director James Mangold’s (Logan, Walk the Line) film follows fearless British racer Ken Miles (Bale) and maverick American car designer Carroll Shelby’s (Damon) mission to build a revolutionary car that would allow Ford to challenge the dominating Ferrari brand.
“And how long did you tell them you needed — 200, 300 years?” Miles says upon hearing the task, to which Shelby responds, “90 days.”
“It’s these two friends figuring out how do you deal with these a–holes in suits who know nothing about racing,” Bale recently told EW. “It transcends racing and becomes something that just captures the spirit of people who are willing to risk everything for their love.”
Ford v. Ferrari, which also stars Caitriona Balfe (Outlander) and Jon Bernthal (The Punisher), races into theaters on Nov. 15.
- On June 23-25 the air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees NEW 12 MINUTES AGO
- China President arrives in North Korea for first time in 14 years
- Boxer Hovhannes Bachkov to be Armenia’s flag-bearer at 2nd European Games inauguration ceremony
- Armenia uses space imaging to map Lake Sevan shore waste cleaning plan
- Pentagon to send Patriot systems, drones and surveillance planes to Middle East
- Samsung to reportedly launch Galaxy Note 10 on Aug. 7
- Constitutional Court President receives Russian Ambassador to Armenia
- YouTube, Universal team up to remaster old iconic music videos
- Iran’s IRGC force shoots down intruding US spy drone
- Trump confirms will meet with Russia’s Putin during G20 summit
- Armenian FM meets US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs in Washington D.C.
- Iran claims to have downed American UAV
- Celebrating Komitas’ 150th Anniversary in Washington
- On June 23-24 the air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees
- How Modern Literary Publication Is Being Revived in Armenia
- Hundreds Gather in Oakland to Honor Lifelong Athletic Visionary and Leader, Richard Demirjian
- Russian Envoy Warned After Meeting With Kocharyan
- Tehran says Iran, Russia will bolster economic cooperation
- Trump officially announced his decision to run for a second term
- NSS, FFA boss personally shows Vicente del Bosque around Yerevan
- Japanese authorities leave ticket resellers “unemployed”
- Talking about Peace, Worrying about War
- US National Security Adviser John Bolton to meet Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs in Washington D.C.
- Armenia included in Top 5 most delicious countries for Russians
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs meet in Washington D.C. ahead of NK talks