ADL is concerned about tense domestic political situation in Armenia: Ramkavar Azatakan Party statement
The Central Board of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party (ADL) is concerned about the tense domestic political situation in the Republic of Armenia, which is expressed in attempts to split society and sow hatred towards each other. This fact is of particular concern because it is connected with the current authorities and political and public organizations that support them.
Such behavior is the cause of the formation of hatred atmosphere in Armenia.
It is of particular concern when the head of the executive, in fact controlling the executive and legislative bodies, is currently trying to put pressure on the judicial system, a phenomenon that contains elements of the constitutional system violation.
It is also disturbing that the prime minister, a person with an absolute majority in the legislature, resorts to illegal actions instead of implementing legislative reforms.
The ADL Central Board calls for refraining from any wrongdoing, as well as from any actions that are contrary to the Constitution and are aimed at splitting the society.
The situation in Armenia threatens the future of the Armenian state. We should not forget that we live in an unfinished war, and deep internal split and incitement of hatred contribute to the aggression of our opponent, as well as damage our country's authority in the face of the international community.
ADL expresses hope that the current unfavorable situation will be resolved in the shortest time possible due to the efforts of healthy forces and, first of all, the acting authorities.
- We and the portrait of Dorian Gray
- Syrian-Armenian artist Kevork Mourad to create six-meter hanging sculpture of Babel
- Prevention of genocide remains challenged, Armenia tells UN
- Real offer 130 million euros for Neymar ... plus Rodriguez or Bale
- Study shows vacation is good for the heart
- An Armenian's feat in Brest Fortress defense: Russian Defense Ministry's archive materials
- Armenia announces call for applications for Junior Eurovision 2019
- Armenia to hold international festival on Tigran Mansuryan's 80th birthday
- Armenian President meets famous American theoretical physicist, Nobel laureate Kip Thorn in Zurich
- The first in the history Talysh library to open in YSU
- Topics of the talks between Putin and Trump at G20 summit announced
- Delegation led by defense minister participates in Army 2019 International Military- Technical Forum in Russia
- Iranian Foreign Ministry: US forever closed the path of diplomacy
- President proposes to hold 6th STARMUS Festival in Armenia
- Armenia national detained during Tbilisi demonstrations is released
- Armenia has it all: Rosturizm on alternative to Georgia
- Azerbaijani FM’s claims are of non-constructive nature and devalue the seriousness of the peace process: MFA spokesperson
- Winter Olympics 2026 to be held in Italy
- US announced sanctions against Iranian FM
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan's speech at 41st session of UN Human Rights Council
- President of Artsakh holds consultation on establishment of Investigation Committee
- Armenia Defense Ministry, Hi-Tech Cyber Security Center launch contest
- ADL and ARFD members held an inter-party meeting
- Opening of Charles Aznavour square in Chaville (PHOTOS)
- Three habits increasing risk of cancer