Ramkavar Azatakan Party expanding its ranks
The Ramkavar Azatakan Party has activated its activities in Yerevan, which is reflected in the recruitment of the new members of the party.
ADL, as a traditional national political force, has always contributed to the unification of individuals, carrying Armenian values. Once the party was engaged in this kind of activities mainly in the Diaspora, while for the past 29 years, ADL has been expanding its activities also in the Motherland.
Yesterday, the ADL Yerevan office hosted the party's new members' assembly, during which the Central Board of Ramkavar Azatakan Party decided to launch a new club. The new members of the party decided to name the new club after the great Armenian philanthropist, national hero of the Republic of Armenia, longtime head of the Armenian General Benevolent Union Alex Manoogian.
Members of the ADL Central Board Gayane Muradyan, Vahe Darbinyan and Armen Manvelyan also participated in the new club establishment ceremony.
The first meeting of the club included an interesting exchange of thoughts on the socio-economic, as well as political situation in nowadays Armenia.
- Armenian parliament approves 2018 budget implementation report
- On June 23-25 the air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- China President arrives in North Korea for first time in 14 years
- Boxer Hovhannes Bachkov to be Armenia’s flag-bearer at 2nd European Games inauguration ceremony
- Armenia uses space imaging to map Lake Sevan shore waste cleaning plan
- Pentagon to send Patriot systems, drones and surveillance planes to Middle East
- Samsung to reportedly launch Galaxy Note 10 on Aug. 7
- Constitutional Court President receives Russian Ambassador to Armenia
- YouTube, Universal team up to remaster old iconic music videos
- Iran’s IRGC force shoots down intruding US spy drone
- Trump confirms will meet with Russia’s Putin during G20 summit
- Armenian FM meets US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs in Washington D.C.
- Iran claims to have downed American UAV
- Celebrating Komitas’ 150th Anniversary in Washington
- On June 23-24 the air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees
- How Modern Literary Publication Is Being Revived in Armenia
- Hundreds Gather in Oakland to Honor Lifelong Athletic Visionary and Leader, Richard Demirjian
- Russian Envoy Warned After Meeting With Kocharyan
- Tehran says Iran, Russia will bolster economic cooperation
- Trump officially announced his decision to run for a second term
- NSS, FFA boss personally shows Vicente del Bosque around Yerevan
- Japanese authorities leave ticket resellers “unemployed”
- Talking about Peace, Worrying about War
- US National Security Adviser John Bolton to meet Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs in Washington D.C.
- Armenia included in Top 5 most delicious countries for Russians