Turkey changed ambassadors in 25 countries
Turkey has replaced ambassadors in 25 countries in accordance with the orders of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
Among others, the heads of the Turkish diplomatic missions in Russia, Ukraine and Uzbekistan changed on Thursday, December 20, the agency Anadolu reports.
Mehmet Samsar, previously head of the department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for consular issues, was appointed new ambassador to the Russian Federation. He will replace Hüseyin Lapiz Diriöz in this post.
The embassy in Kiev will now be headed by the deputy head of the Foreign Ministry's department for Eastern Europe, Yagmur Ahmet Gulder. The Deputy Director of the Agency for Cooperation and Coordination at the Government of Turkey (TİKA) Mehmet Sureya Er will become the ambassador to Uzbekistan.
- Paleo Georgian garlic chicken (chkmeruli) recipe
- European Commission has new chairperson
- Armenia FM, US Department of State representative touch upon Nagorno-Karabakh conflict settlement
- Yerevan Mayor presents city development projects to President Sarkissian
- Ararat Mirzoyan, Nancy Pelosi discuss Armenian-American relations
- Restoration works of St. Echmiadzin Cathedral continue
- Armenian PM congratulates Ursula von der Leyen on being elected European Commission President
- Armenia officially announced construction of new nuclear power plant with Russia
- Armenian Speaker of Parliament, US House Speaker discuss bilateral relations
- UN: Aids-related deaths have increased by 5% in eastern Europe, central Asia
- Armenian family killed in car crash in Krasnodar, Russia
- Artsakh FM meets with Secretary of Security Council of Armenia
- Armenian engineers building Zuckerberg's "sleep box"
- Armenia is key partner of Russia in Transcaucasia: Lavrov
- Canoeists preparing for World Championship
- 'Game of Thrones' sets record with Emmy nominations
- Film about Armenian typography presented in Australia for the first time
- Armenian Greco-Roman wrestlers to participate in international tournaments
- Vahe Hakobyan appointed Chief Protocol Office for PM
- PM appoints new deputy justice minister
- Trump refused to sell F-35 to Turkey after its deal with Russia on S-400
- PM Pashinyan congratulates Chancellor Merkel on birthday
- Security issues were discussed between 2 Armenian republics
- Iran says its missile program is not negotiable
- Armenian President congratulates Chancellor Merkel on birthday