EU has quite serious and rich bilateral agenda: FM Mnatsakanyan sums up Brussels visit
Armenia, by cooperating with the European Union at the bilateral level, has quite a serious and rich agenda. The Eastern Partnership has been and remains a very important platform where Armenia supplements what is being done at the bilateral level, Foreign minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan said, summing up the results of the High Level Conference dedicated to the 10th anniversary of Eastern Partnership in Brussels.
“And in this regard we are satisfied with the results. We gathered to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Eastern Partnership, and in fact I think quite a successful event took place, we have summed up the actions taken during these ten years, as well as the cooperation, we had a chance to outline what will take place for the next stage. The delegations of the six partners of Eastern Partnership held quite interesting and important discussions, assessing all challenges and approaches. In this sense I think it was quite a successful process, a successful event”, the Armenian FM said.
The FM highlighted the approach of diversified cooperation, and stated that Armenia as well builds its policy based on its interests. “What assessments now we can give for the next stage, we are guided first of all by our interests. Currently we had an opportunity to really have one important agreement with the EU where the volume of expanding the partnership is quite great”, the FM said. “At the same time we have an opportunity today to work in the market worth 200 million and use its advantages. And if till now we managed to combine that, therefore, we should try to continue”, he added.
- Ukraine urges U.S. to increase sanctions on Russia NEW 23 MINUTES AGO
- World's biggest cave is even bigger than previously thought NEW 47 MINUTES AGO
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs to visit region
- RA MFA spokesperson on CSTO Secretary General appointment
- World Cup: Lineup of Armenia shooting team known
- AI diagnoses lung cancer better than specialist doctors
- Greco-Roman wrestlers leaving for Kazakhstan
- RA MFA spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan's briefing (live)
- Edmond Azadian Feted in Metro Detroit Event
- On May 20th, the kilogram will no longer be defined by a lump in France
- Dr. Helen Evans to Present Slide Lecture in Southfield on Met Exhibit
- Signature collection in the judicial system
- Mel Gibson Looking to Cast Peter Dinklage, Jamie Foxx, and Michael Fassbender in THE WILD BUNCH Remake
- What is the best transport for traveling abroad?
- Prince William and Duchess Catherine just released some adorable new family photos
- PM’s spouse visits school named after 2016 April war hero
- The motion to change preventive measure of Robert Kocharyan was not aimed at calling into question Armenia’s judicial system: Bako Sahakyan
- Kocharyan and others case proceedings suspended, forwarded to Constitutional Court
- IMF Executive Board approves US$248.2 million Stand-By Arrangement for Armenia
- The air temperature will go down by 4-5 degrees, then it will go up as much
- Armenian President, Kazakh Finance Minister discuss economic ties
- ADL is concerned about tense domestic political situation in Armenia: Ramkavar Azatakan Party statement
- Turkey to arrest 249 foreign ministry personnel in post-coup probe: NTV
- Armenia Ambassador to Egypt meets with al-Azhar's Grand Imam
- Kazakhstan interested in deepening economic ties with Armenia: President Sarkissian meets PM Mamin