Armenian Foreign Minister to leave for Brussels
Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan will visit Brussels with a working visit on June 13.
As the MFA press service reports, Mnatsakanyan will take part in the second meeting of the Armenia-EU Partnership Council. The meeting will be chaired by Minister Mnatsakanyan and EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini.
Following the meeting, Mnatsakanyan and Mogherini will give a joint press conference.
- Paleo Georgian garlic chicken (chkmeruli) recipe
- European Commission has new chairperson
- Armenia FM, US Department of State representative touch upon Nagorno-Karabakh conflict settlement
- Yerevan Mayor presents city development projects to President Sarkissian
- Ararat Mirzoyan, Nancy Pelosi discuss Armenian-American relations
- Restoration works of St. Echmiadzin Cathedral continue
- Armenian PM congratulates Ursula von der Leyen on being elected European Commission President
- Armenia officially announced construction of new nuclear power plant with Russia
- Armenian Speaker of Parliament, US House Speaker discuss bilateral relations
- UN: Aids-related deaths have increased by 5% in eastern Europe, central Asia
- Armenian family killed in car crash in Krasnodar, Russia
- Artsakh FM meets with Secretary of Security Council of Armenia
- Armenian engineers building Zuckerberg's "sleep box"
- Armenia is key partner of Russia in Transcaucasia: Lavrov
- Canoeists preparing for World Championship
- 'Game of Thrones' sets record with Emmy nominations
- Film about Armenian typography presented in Australia for the first time
- Armenian Greco-Roman wrestlers to participate in international tournaments
- Vahe Hakobyan appointed Chief Protocol Office for PM
- PM appoints new deputy justice minister
- Trump refused to sell F-35 to Turkey after its deal with Russia on S-400
- PM Pashinyan congratulates Chancellor Merkel on birthday
- Security issues were discussed between 2 Armenian republics
- Iran says its missile program is not negotiable
- Armenian President congratulates Chancellor Merkel on birthday